Ready-to-ship, rustic, shamrock, wood wall decor. The shamrock is painted olive green on a piece of painted-black wood, then distressed to give it a vintage look. The wood has natural knots, dings and splits, all adding character to the final piece. Everything on the sign face was painted onto the wood and sealed with a durable protectant. The handmade, rustic frame is finished in a cappuccino brown stain, totally complimenting the distressed background.
This wall art comes ready-to-hang, and includes felt bumpers on the bottom corners to protect your beautiful walls. All you need to do is pick a spot, hang it up and you’re good to go. Can also be displayed on a bar, shelf, mantle or tiered tray.
I made 2 of these, so each sign is one-of-a-kind and will have unique variations in wood wear, texture and distressing.
• Approximately 5 inches wide x 5 inches high x 1.5 inch deep
• hangers attached to the back or could be used on a bar/shelf/mantle/tiered tray
• felt bumpers attached to the back to protect your wall
• recommended for indoor use
≡≡≡ PLEASE NOTE ≡≡≡
• Recommend indoor use only.
• Lightly dust to clean, don’t use solvents or liquids on finished product. Paintbrushes make great dusters.
• Actual product color may vary slightly, due to differences in monitor color calibration.