Ready to ship, Christmas wood sign that reads “holly jolly”. The letters are painted red, in a classic, lowercase, vintage, typewriter font, then accented by green holly leaves with tiny, red berries. The reclaimed wood background has been stained, painted white then distressed to give it a rustic look. This sign comes with two strands of natural hemp twine for use as a hanger, felt bumpers to protect your wall and has been sealed with a non-toxic, matte finish for extra protection. The reclaimed wood board has natural knots, dings and splits, all adding character to the final piece!
I made 2 of these because I think they’re adorable, so each sign is one-of-a-kind and will have unique variations in wood wear, texture and distressing.
• Approximately 7&3/8 inches wide by 3&3/8 inches high and 1/2 inch deep
• Twine hanger attached to the top
• Felt bumpers attached to the back to protect your wall
• Recommended for indoor use
≡≡≡ PLEASE NOTE ≡≡≡
• Recommend indoor use only.
• Lightly dust to clean, don’t use solvents or liquids on finished product. Paintbrushes make great dusters.
• Actual product color may vary slightly, due to differences in monitor color calibration.